God has challenged me to write! He reveals insightful life lessons and ways to be a true Christ follower to me through my devotions, people around me, education, or simple everyday activities. Once again, I am not claiming to have knowledge, wisdom, or great revelations from God that are not available to all people. I am claiming that God has given me a passion to seek after His ways, to minister to the world around me, and to write my numerous thoughts out for others to read. This desire to write has been a weight placed on me from God for several weeks now, and I have decided I need to submit to what God wants me to do.
I believe we often miss the point of Christian fellowship. God has created humanity for relationships. Through these relationships, we need to share and testify to each other what God reveals to us. This is what I want to accomplish. I need to become more open about my faith and how God is working in my life to people around me. God has given us technology, and there is not better way to reach a great amount of people all at once.
So...this is what this BlogSpot is about. I do not know who will read it, if anyone will at all. I do know that I am being obedient to what God wants me to do. He gives all of us desires and gifts to use to make true Disciples of Christ and build His Kingdom. I hope that at least one person will find encouragement through my writings. I do ask each one of you to pray for me as I accept this challenge from God. Pray that it is continuously God's words and not my own, and that I will find the time to write even when life becomes busy.
Always remember, His faithful love endures forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment